We’re the Trusted Engineered Wood Siding Installer in Ottawa
Searching for experienced engineered wood siding for your home or business? Then contact our efficient and expert team at Alba Home Services to find out more about engineered wood siding services tailored to meet your exact needs. All of our installers are professionals with tons of experience, which guarantees you’ll get only the very best service. We’re waiting to hear from you and answer any questions you may have on how we can best serve your needs. Let us prove our devotion to you as we promise to maintain the highest quality and commitment level. Your satisfaction is our only concern. Contact us right now, and let us show you the variety of amazing siding options available to you. Call us at (613) 831 9802
Engineered wood siding items all declare to have a technological edge over their real-wood counterparts. There are more exterior materials than ever to choose from. If you are planning on doing home improvement soon, one excellent option to consider is engineered wood siding.
These siding products are engineered to eliminate problems, stand up to damage, as well as be cost-effective to install and also maintain. This type of siding manages to be beautiful, durable, and easy to work with, so it provides great results. It also comes in a wide variety of styles and colors.
What Is Engineered Wood Siding?
Engineered wood siding is one of our most popular types of siding. Customers love it because it combines the classic look of wood siding with the affordability of manufactured sidings. This type of siding is made by binding small chips of wood together with resin and then shaping each piece into a board.
The boards are then covered with a moisture-resistant overlay that is embossed with a cedar-grain pattern for an authentic look. The process of dealing with each wood wafer with zinc borate, using a heavy-duty exterior adhesive, and pressing the product under heat and also high pressure, leads to one strong piece of wood.
The boards are stamped with a wood grain pattern to ensure that the end result looks almost identical to real wood. They can be painted after installation, or you can select options with a finish baked into the wood. Once your engineered wood siding installer in Ottawa finishes the installation, you are certain to be wowed with the final effect.
Benefits of Engineered Wood Siding
There are all sorts of great perks to having your home renovations contractor in Ottawa install engineered wood. These are just a few of the many reasons people select engineered wood for their home improvement project.
- It is about half the cost of real wood siding
- Each board is treated with moisture and termite resistant materials
- The use of wood scraps makes it an eco-friendly choice
- Engineered siding is lighter than wood, so it is faster and cheaper to install
- You can pick prefinished siding to speed up installation
- Engineered wood is easier to cut than fiber cement siding
Engineered Wood Siding Costs
Budget-friendly building materials are defined by the purchase price, installation expenses, and maintenance. Engineered wood home siding costs about half the rate of real wood, and it’s much easier and much less costly to install. That’s because it is lighter in weight than wood and also features a snap-in design that makes installing less complicated. Engineered wood home siding can be purchased pre-primed, or pre-finished in any number of fashionable designs. Also, note that engineered wood siding products tend to be backed by generous service warranties.
What to Expect With Our Wood Siding Installation Process
When you pick us as your engineered wood siding installer in Ottawa, you get reliable and high-quality service. We work with manufacturers to get you the lowest possible prices on engineered wood siding. As an engineered wood supplier, our home improvement business has plenty of styles to choose from.
Once you select your preferred engineered wood siding, we get to work. Our certified home renovations contractors come to your home to assess your property and offer you a fair and honest estimate. We are happy to handle all the prep work, including removing old siding and preparing the surface for new siding.
Alba Home will assist with every step of the installation, including adding insulation and carefully applying the engineered siding boards. Our team even cleans up all the mess once we finish the installation. Since our work is guaranteed, you can feel confident that you are getting beautiful, durable siding that lasts for years.
You Can Count on Us
As a premier home renovations contractor in Ottawa, we always provide beautifully finished home improvements. Our team has built a reputation for friendly, professional service, and high-quality results. Working with us makes the home renovation process fast, simple, and stress-free. Give us a call now at (613)831-9802 to talk about your next siding installation project.
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Siding services in Ottawa
- Choosing the right siding contractor for your next project
- Five questions you should ask a siding contractor
- Canexel engineered wood
- Best siding repair in Ottawa
- Complete siding installation checklist
- Siding installation and repair in Ottawa
- Siding installation and repair in Ottawa
- You Cannot Overlook These 3 Things During Your Next Bathroom Remodeling Project
- The Latest Trends In Bathroom Renovation
- Use This Checklist Before Starting Your Bathroom Renovation
- Ottawa bathroom
- Tips For a Successful Bathroom Renovation
- Luxury Bathroom Ideas And Design
- Luxury Bathroom Ideas And Design Kanata Ontario
- 3 Things When Remodeling The Bathroom for 2020
- Five basement renovation and design trends
- Ottawa basement renovations
- Basement Renovation Services in Ottawa Ontario
- Basement remodeling services ottawa west end
- Video of basement remodeling services Ottawa west end
- Finished basement in Kanata Ontario
- Basement renovation services Ottawa Ontario
- basement remodeling services Ottawa Ontario
- basement renovation services Kanata Ontario
- 5 Things To Look For In A Ottawa Basement Renovation Contractor
- Top Trends in Basement Renovation and Design
- Things to Know About Basement Renovation
- The Ins and Outs of Window Glazing
- The Benefits Energy Star Rated Window
- What You Should Know About Window Installation
- Home renovation contractor in Ottawa, Ontario
- Home renovation contractor in Kanata Ontario
- how to avoid buying houses that need extensive repairs
- 5 Quick Home Improvement Tips For Homeowners
- Quick home improvement tips to boost value in 2020
- Five things you need to know about home improvement projects
- home improvement projects that require a professional touch/
- Ottawa renovation service in Ottawa
- Reliable home Renovation Contractor in Nepean, Ontario
- Three things to ask your contractor before a kitchen renovation
- Ottawa Kitchen Designs and Installation
OTTAWA EAVESTROUGHING SERVICE